Finding the best online logo maker is important as this is something that will affect your SEO in the long run. If you think about it, a logo not only affects the visitor’s psychology, but also reflects the brand identity.
Today I’m listing some of my favorite logo makers on the internet.
Best Online Logo Makers 2022-23
- Placeit is one of the most professional online logo maker tools with over 10k unique design suggestions.
- Beautiful and elegant font combinations with eye-catching designs.
- There are multiple well-designed graphics to customize your logo icon.
- High resolution (4k x 4k), commercial use logo (paid).
- All you need to do is select your brand name (up to 20) words and pick your industry.
- Many industries are further divided into categories (for example, gaming is divided into Call of Duty, Fortnite, and more) to give you very specific design options.
- Create stunning logos with futuristic design and fully-customizable templates.
Price – $39.95
- Tailor Brands is my favorite online logo maker.
- Once you type in your logo name, you’ll need to also choose the project you are working on (blog/eCommerce store).
- After this, select whether your business is online or offline or both.
- Type in the industry name and a description to help the AI machine understand better.
- Choose whether you want your logo to be icon-based, name-based, or initial-based, along with the fonts you’d like.
- In just a few minutes you will have a beautiful logo pack.
- Create social media logos and resize the original design.
- Have complete ownership of your logo with any plan.
Price – $10 per month
3. Logo Genie
- Pixel-perfect logo designs for every industry.
- Type in the company name and a popup will appear with 2-3 industry keywords.
- 7+ awesome fonts to customize interactions.
- Logo Genie vector formats, social network formats, black & white formats, and other exclusive options.
- Video tutorials to get you started, and fast customer support by Logo Genie.
- Create minimalistic logos to reflect your brand identity.
- Available in HD Web & Print file + JPG, PNG, PDF, and SVG formats.
Price – $19.90
- #1 free logo maker for eCommerce stores.
- Hatchful is a free logo maker for creating refreshing logos.
- Create stunning logos that leave a positive impact on your visitors.
- You can create modern, minimalistic, creative, and classic designs, among many more options.
- While Hatchful is a Shopify logo making tool, you can use it for any business site.
- Get a complete logo pack featuring different resolutions for online stores, social media, business cards, and more.
Price – Free
- Canva is a graphic design platform that you can use for designing images, logos, posters, and other visual content.
- Pre-designed beautiful templates with a drag and drop customization functionality.
- Check out tons of templates via the left sidebar.
- Auto file compression and transparent background available.
- Available in JPG, PNG, and PDF standard and PDF print formats.
- Fully control transparency for elements on your logo design template.
- Easily customize the background, text, photos, and other aspects.
- While you can create simple logos for free, for more complex ones you’ll have to go premium for $9.95 per month.
Price – Free
- Designhill is one of the top logo makers with over 5 million designs created to date.
- This AI-powered logo maker is packed with 100+ beautiful templates.
- Simply choose the design and color palette to be shown a stunning display of logos.
- You can mark a few options as favorites so that you can go back and easily select the best option.
- 24/7 customer support to help you design better.
Price – $20
- Wix is a site builder known for its amazing AI, and its logo maker is no less.
- You can either hire a logo designer or use the Wix logo maker for this purpose.
- Once you sign up, enter the logo name, business type, and the logo feel for your brand aesthetics.
- Select a few choices to help the AI understand the design you want.
- You can create logos for websites, business cards, social media, presentations, merchandise, and more.
- Customize your logo and download it.
Price – $20 one time fee
Which is the best online logo maker for your website?
Finding an online logo maker is pretty simple. All you need to do is check whether your site really needs a logo investment or not.
While creating a logo only takes a few bucks, you don’t necessarily need to use a paid logo maker. For instance, if you have a portfolio site or personal blog, Hatchful will do just fine. But for a business site, a good logo is important.
You can even get help from the logo maker team to get a custom logo for your website. Alternatively, Shopify expert marketplace is a great place for hiring business website designers.