Shopify SEO services are important, in fact they are more important than a marketing app. This is because of the fact that-
Bad SEO can break or make your online store. And while creating an online business on Shopify is a piece of cake, generating traffic to the store is quite challenging. You can use search engine optimization to get cheap organic traffic directed to your store.
In this post, we are going to give you the list of best Shopify SEO services & apps for helping your better rank your website on Google search engine.
Fiverr is an online marketplace for finding unique gigs. You can easily find budget-friendly Shopify SEO services on this platform. Some of the top services are Google ad campaign creation, Shopify SEO fixes, Google ranking, and ad optimization.
This service marketplace has over 500 unique categories that offer on-demand freelancers for different types of projects. This global online marketplace even offers additional Shopify services like video creation, product research and more.
Wishpond is originally a lead generation and marketing automation. They offer Shopify marketing services that can help with both SEO and sales generation. You can optimize, re-design landing pages, grow your email list, and get more customers.
This Shopify SEO and marketing service primarily focus on these things –
- Increasing customer lifetime value – Generate higher profit using over-the-time marketing campaigns.
- Converting subscribers into customers – They create newsletters and shopping cart abandonment emails based on user behavior.
- Boosting customer engagement rate – Unique landing pages, automated pop-ups and site widgets.
This is specifically good for those who have a single product dropshipping site.
3. Shopify Experts Marketplace
Shopify has a dedicated marketplace for finding the best quality Shopify services SEO, marketing, branding, store setup, and more.
They have both individuals as well as organizations for different services. One of the best ones is Whitecap SEO, a company providing Shopify SEO services for many years.
The USA based Shopify SEO service has dedicated professionals for handling search engine work in different industries including Clothing & fashion, food & drink, health & beauty, and home & garden.
That said, if you want to explore multiple SEO services on an expert marketplace, then you can simply post a job on this platform. You will then start receiving bids from different SEO experts.
Upwork is a freelancing marketplace where you can find tons of Shopify experts for SEO services. You will have to create a client account and post the job with your requirements. You will start receiving bids from different professionals after a few hours.
This platform lets you view specifics about the freelancers applying on your job including past jobs, ratings, qualifications and more. You can decide on the expert level you’d want the Shopify expert to be on.
Alternatively, you can search for a specific service like Google ad campaign creation for finding upworkers that have posted a specific service.
Best Shopify SEO Apps –
5. SEO Doctor
Every beginner in the SEO world will love this app. In fact, SEO Doctor is considered equivalent to a real SEO specialist. It automatically detects (and fix) all the SEO issues including broken links, meta description, image optimization and more.
Some noteworthy features
- An advanced compression algorithm: You can apply this algorithm to decrease image sizes, change file names, and alt-text.
- Test for mobile-friendliness: You can implement the corresponding test to know whether Google evaluates your Shopify store good enough to operate on mobile devices.
- Structured data: The app offers support for JSON-LD data that can help your Shopify store have a higher ranking on Google.
- Automatic reparation for links causing the 404 error: You and your customer will never identify a broken link on your store.
Price – Free up to 50 products
6. Plug in SEO
When it comes to fixing SEO errors, you cannot miss one of the most excellent Shopify apps for SEO – Plugin in SEO. More than 30,000 store owners have used the app to improve SEO and generate traffic.
Some noteworthy features
- JSON-LD structured data: The app offers the most complete and up-to-date schema markup for rich snippets.
- Multilingual SEO: The app supports multilingual SEO – a must-have feature in the era of globalization.
- SEO bulk editor: It is time-intensive and boring to change 500 headings, titles, or meta descriptions one by one. Plug in SEO can handle this task in just a few minutes.
- Automatic SEO audits: You will get a report of your On-page SEO audit through email. Or you can identify the SEO errors in the app.
- Monitor organic traffic: Thanks to the built-in Google Search Console, you can keep track of rankings and organic traffic analytics.
Price – You can get started for free
7. AVADA SEO Suite
AVADA Seo Suite can assist store owners in building parts of on-page SEO without making any effort. It does a great job of optimizing website photos and structure to be most matching to the Google Search algorithm.
Some noteworthy features
- SEO analysis for the product page: To improve each product page, the SEO Suit app shows all SEO issues, enhancements, and great results per product. Therefore, admins can follow the recommended improvements and make some changes timely.
- SEO checklist: The app will check and give out all SEO problems on your site.
- Prevent duplicate content: You can include canonical tags to prevent duplicate content on your site.
- Google Search Console: The SEO Suite is well integrated with Google Search Console that enables you to follow and control your site’s search traffic and performance.
- Image size and quality optimization: To decrease your site loading time, the app will help you compress image sizes with automated optimization.
- Weekly email report: Email reports will be automatically sent to store admins, which helps them better manage significant issues on their sites.
Price – Avada SEO Suite is a free for up to 50 products.
How to select the best Shopify SEO apps for your store?
To pick the most useful Shopify SEO apps from the above list, you necessarily need to consider the existing issues of your store. Besides, weighing each app’s pros and cons is a good way to know which one works best for your site.
As we mentioned earlier, SEO is an inevitable part of driving organic traffic to your online store. So be patient and make sure that the Shopify apps you choose are the ones that you actually need.
Not sure where to find the best suppliers for your Shopify store, checkout my top picks-
|Contributed by Avada team – Ellie Tran is a content creator at Avada Commerce. She loves watching movies, baking and traveling. She always desires to learn more about marketing, especially content marketing, to gain helpful skills and knowledge.|