If you’re planning to start a t-shirt business, then don’t miss my best picks on top t-shirt manufacturers.
The custom T-shirt market is expected to grow to 3000 million USD by the year 2025. So, this is the best time to set up your apparel store. There are few ways in which you can find the best suppliers for custom t-shirts, but the most cost-effective way is to work with direct manufacturers with low MOQ (minimum order quantity).
Also, some private label t-shirt manufacturers offer wholesale t shirts price. So, if you are good with bulk t shirts purchase, you can go for tshirt wholesalers.
In this post, we are going to talk about two types of manufacturers: print on demand dropshipping and wholesale bulk suppliers. Let’s begin!
Custom t shirt vs print on demand manufacturers
- Print on demand manufacturer: Print on demand t-shirt manufacturers gives you a beginner-friendly mockup generator and create + deliver it for you. This means that you can simply list the t-shirt on your dropshipping store and the manufacturer will fulfill it with your invoice when the order arrives. You can order as low as 1 product and can also get a bulk discount. POD is a great way for selling custom made t shirts without huge investment.
- Custom clothing manufacturer: Wholesale bulk t-shirt manufacturer is good if you want to stock up your retail store. While the design flexibility is limited, you’ll be getting the products for a much cheaper price. So, if you have a single (but amazing t-shirt design in mind), wholesale bulk will be a great option.
Best Custom T shirt Manufacturers:
My first pick for custom t shirt manufacturers is one of the best print on demand services. Whether you want to have a brand merchandise or start a retail business, Printful will get you covered. They offer a wide variety of printing methods including all over print, direct to garment, and a lot more.
You’ll really like the quality of their t-shirts. They offer 100% ring spun cotton for the following brands:
- American Apparel
- Bella + Canvas
You can easily integrate Printful with any of the top eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce or Shopify and migrate your designed product in a few clicks. Also, there is no MOQ. But if you buy in bulk, there will be a 30% discount.
|Printing methods – DTG, embroidery, cut & sew, white label, sublimation, and custom|
Production time – 7 to 10 business days
MOQ – 1 unit
2. Amazon Business
Amazon Business is an awesome way to find custom t-shirt manufacturers, independent suppliers and even wholesalers. Amazon is a marketplace featuring multiple sellers and Amazon Business is a way to connect with those sellers. You will also get a 5% bulk discount by using Amazon Business.
It is completely free to use and you can discover unique t-shirt manufacturers for your business. Only downside is that it is currently only available to USA based SMBs.
|Printing methods – DTG, embroidery, cut & sew, sublimation, and custom|
Production time – 5 business days
MOQ – 1 unit
Another one of the popular custom t-shirt manufacturers with private labeling and branding options is Apliiq. They let you design your own t-shirts using a free mockup generator.
With 12 years of experience as a custom print on demand company, they offer high quality printing with a wide variety. You can get pocket tees, stitching based clothing and white label items without manufacturing tags.
Talking about pattern variations, they offer short/long sleeves, v necks, polo, tank tops, tie dye shirts and flannel shirts. They have two locations for effectively manufacturing your t-shirts – Los Angeles, CA and Philadelphia.
|Printing methods – Screen printing, embroidery and more|
Production time – 1 to 2 week
MOQ – 1 unit
4. Oasis Shirt
Oasis Shirts is one of the biggest wholesale t-shirt manufacturers. You’ll love the excessive range of tees they offer for mens, womens and kids. Also, you’ll get cheap pricing for the clothing but you have to order and maintain an inventory. The Los Angeles based shirts supplier also offers a wide array of prints, design patterns, collar styles and fabrics. They also provide additional private labeling options, so that you can create a brandable clothing store.
|Printing methods – Sublimation |
Production time – 1 to 3 weeks
MOQ – 250 units
Custom Cat is one of the best screen printing companies for designing and buying custom t-shirts. They claim to offer the most compatible price for all types of business models.
With an unrivalled experience of 20+ years and over 20,000 Shopify stores partnership, you can expect a reliable print on demand partner. CustomCat custom t shirt manufacturers also offer volume based discounts so you can get higher profit.
I’ll recommend it to those who have small businesses and want a t-shirt manufacturer with a scalable offer.
|Printing methods – Screen printing|
Production time – 2 to 6 business days
MOQ – 1 unit
6. Visionairy Manufacturing
Visionary Manufacturing is one of the best custom t shirt manufacturers based in Minneapolis. They provide both the design as well as manufacturing.
Along with a global supply chain and a professional manufacturing team. Their MOQ varies based on the product, but all types of t-shirts can be manufactured with a 50 pieces order.
|Printing methods – Custom cut and sew, screen printing, embroidery, sublimation, private label|
Production time – 2 to 6 weeks, depending on the printing method you choose
MOQ – 25 units minimum for standard blank printing or embroidery production
Sewport features custom t shirt manufacturers from around the world. They basically offer a database of verified fashion production facilities. You will have to look for the location where you want your clothing to get manufactured.
What are the other ways to find custom t shirt manufacturers?
You can easily use a search engine to find high quality custom t shirt manufacturers with domestic or overseas delivery. But if you don’t find the best manufacturers for your needs, you can use one of the following methods:
- Sourcing website – Sourcing sites like Sewport list verified sellers from across the globe. You can easily find a variety of t-shirt manufacturers.
- Online Directories – Another great way for finding t-shirt manufacturers that will help you with both dropshipping and inventory-based business models is using an online directory. These directories vet the suppliers and list them. You can search digital directories like SaleHoo and find some high-quality suppliers for distributorship.
- Package forwarding service – If the manufacturer you chose limits its delivery to a specific country, you can use a package forwarding service. Once the clothing supplier sends the product to them, they will redirect the shipment to your location.
Looking for custom T-shirt manufacturers that can create the exact design you want? Reach us out on [email protected] and we will help you with the best fit.