Are you hoping to find the best private label clothing dropshippers for your online boutique? Then this post is definitely for you.
Dropshipping clothing and accessories is one of the most profitable online business. With clothing market expanding exponentially, it is the best time to get started.
There are tons of eCommerce platforms that you can use for starting an online boutique, but Shopify is my favorite pick, this is because of multiple clothing dropshippers available on their apps marketplace.
I have tested and hand pick some of the best, dropshipping clothing suppliers for you. But before, I get started with boutique dropshippers, here are the few things to consider –
What to consider when selecting clothing dropshippers
- Fabric quality – If you want to build a brand, make sure that your supplier offers high quality products.
- Fast shipping – Another important thing for dropshipping clothing is checking the shipping location. It’d be great if they are located near your target region, or if the dropshipper offers worldwide warehouses. But if that’s not possible, use a warehouse & fulfillment service for offering your customers faster shipping.
- Printing method – One of the most important things that you’d need to check is the printing methods your dropshipping clothing suppliers use. DTG or screen printing are used more commonly.
- Branding – All of your clothing needs to look like it’s coming from your store. For that, you will have to look for things like white labeling, custom pack ins, branded invoicing, etc.
- Price – Although it goes without saying, make sure there is enough profit margin for you to cover the marketing expenses. Many boutique dropshippers offer bulk discount or subscription-based discount plans to help you make higher profits.
19 of the Best Clothing Dropshippers 2022
Printful is one of the most highly recommended print-on-demand clothing dropshippers. It boasts a wide variety of fashion products in the women’s, men’s, and kids’ section, including shirts, T-shirts, tank tops, crop tops, embroidered shirts, 3/4 sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, leggings, swimwear, and much more.
The best part is, you get full control over the clothing design. The beginner-friendly mockup generator will equip you to create your own clothing line for dropshipping. They also provide branding options.
- Multiple clothes printing methods – DTG, screen, sublimation, AOV, and a lot more
- Clothing brand tags, white labeling, and complete customization flexibility
- Beginner-friendly mockup generator for designing custom clothing for your store
- 8 worldwide fulfillment centers and partner facilities
- Sustainable fabrics i.e., eco-friendly custom clothing products available
- Quality T-shirt brands – Gildan, American Apparel, Anvil, Alternative, and Bella + Canvas
- Wide range including men’s clothing, women’s clothing, kids’, youths’ clothing, and so on
- Integrates with top clothing marketplaces – eBay, Amazon, Storenvy, Etsy, and Wish
Price – Free
2. My Online Fashion Store
Another one of the best fashion dropshippers on my list is a supplier more popular as CCWholesaleClothing. Should you want to start an online boutique and sell women’s clothing, then this is the top clothing dropshipper for you.
The USA-based dropshipper offers a trendy clothing collection (similar to Zaful or Romwe). This fashion supplier prides itself as a wholesale clothing and accessories creator with low pricing.
- Ready to dropship their collection directly from the Los Angeles warehouse
- 5,000+ fashion items for selling versatile clothing lines
- Offer a Shopify dropshipping app that closely integrates with the eCommerce platform
- Automated inventory update every 4 hours
- Low wholesale prices for a higher profit margin
- High-quality fashion merchandise including tops, dresses, jumpers, rompers, activewear, and much more
- Free returns for all dropshipping partners
- 100-200 new styles added every week
- Custom design options for flyer insert, packaging info, hangtag, package label, logo, and Facebook cover
- Low shipping cost (currently dropshipping only within US and US territories)
Price – $29 per month (free 14 days trial)
Spocket is an online platform, perfect for starting a clothing store. With USA and Europe based clothing dropshipping suppliers and from around the world, Spocket is definitely the best fashion dropshipping solution.
- Tons of trendy clothing products to add to your catalog
- Reliable pre-vetted suppliers from the US, Europe, and globally
- Integrates with WooCommerce, Shopify, Wix, and BigCommerce
- Trusted by 60,000+ entrepreneurs
- High-quality products in men’s, kids’, babies’, and women’s clothing niches
- Branded invoicing with your online boutique details and logo
Price – $24.99 per month
BrandsGateway is a popular luxury clothing distributor and dropshipping supplier that connects custom clothing manufacturers directly to online clothing retailers.
You can dropship branded clothing collections including Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana and tons of high-end brands at a reasonable price. The European-based clothing dropshipper is a trusted supplier with positive reviews on TrustPilot, SiteJabber, and other verified rating platforms.
- 70+ luxury clothing brands for dropshipping
- Based in Sweden (good for European-based dropshippers)
- BrandsGateway offers a 75% to 90% discount to clothing dropshippers
- Additional high-end products (clothing accessories) like sunglasses, premium watches, and other go-alongs are available
- Automated integration for Shopify and WooCommerce platform
- 90,000 products and worldwide shipping with a 5-day delivery window
- High-quality products and great profit margin
- Currency converter and dedicated account manager for dropshipping worldwide
Price – $333 per month
T-Pop is a European-based dropshipper that sells an organic clothing collection. The print-on-demand clothing supplier not only offers eco-friendly products but also lets you fully customize your products. All of the products are 100% France-based and organic, and you can expect fast shipping.
- Sell ethical products, including T-shirts, hoodies, and more
- They use DTG and sublimation printing methods
- You can use direct order, Shopify, WooCommerce, or Etsy
- Custom branding options – personalized packing slips, packaging inserts, and brand stickers
- Fully automated print-on-demand clothing dropshipper for online boutiques
Price – Free
ModeShe is a boutique dropshipper that integrates directly with Shopify. Once you sign up for their program, you can easily sync your website for inventory.
They offer 15% to 25% off specifically to dropshippers. They dropship worldwide and offer Express delivery for providing a fast shipment. For United States, Canada, Australia and France, the average delivery time is 1 week.
Handshake is one of the my recent addition to the clothing dropshippers list. This is Shopify’s official wholesale marketplace featuring high quality handpicked products in different categories. Their site shows retail price and you’d have to sign up for unlocking the wholesale price.
Alternatively, you can sign up free trial on Shopify and use their official handshake app to check all the pricing and manage products directly from Shopify interface. Only downside is that, the profit margin is limited and shipping time is slightly higher than other garment dropshippers.
Gooten is a print on demand boutique dropshipper that provides you a mockup generator for designing your own custom clothing. They take care of manufacturing and fulfillment.
It is both a private label clothing dropshipper as well as a go-to platform for dropship lovers. They offer tank tops, t-shirts, hoodies, onesies and more.
9. Kiyonna Clothing
Kiyonna is a perfect option for those who are looking to get a boutique dropshippers that offer dropshipping and fulfill orders quickly.
The USA based store is known to ship their stock within 48 hours. There will be a handling charge of $5 on every order.
Contrado is a dropshipping clothing supplier and artists marketplace (for selling). They have a wide variety of clothing products under Men’s/Women’s/Kids tag.
They use premium quality fabrics and offer multiple printing methods. You can expect fast shipment to USA and UK.
Apliiq is a clothing company that gained popularity as one of the best private label clothing dropshipper.
The LA based print on demand dropshipper also offers bulk discounts if you are planning to hold an inventory. You can expect up to a 55% discount on buying bulk clothing items.
Apliiq clothing offers cut and sew garment manufacturing, printing, stitching and white labeling options. They claim to ship in 1 to 5 days based on the customer location.
12. Immediate Apparel
Immediate Apparel is a boutique dropshipper for those who want branded, trendy clothing for dropshipping. They offer top brands like Evan-Picone, French Connection, Hope & Harlow and so on.
They have a premium women clothing collection at wholesale price. The Los Angeles based boutique dropship supplier claims to ship within 1 to 2 business days after the order is placed. However, it varies based on location and availability of merchandise.
13. Simplee Apparel
Simplee Apparel is another one of the top boutique dropshippers with eye-catchy product catalog. Their design looks a lot like Zaful, but has its own essence.
You can dropship high quality clothing. However, you’d have to manually place each order and add a comment – “no card, no label” on every purchase.
14. Tasha Apparel
Tasha Apparel is a women’s clothing wholesale distributor and dropshipping supplier for online boutiques. You can get access to a trending fashion catalog for selling in your own fashion store. You can find latest fashion with a 50% to 80% wholesale discount.
DropCommerce is a dropshipping platform with USA based suppliers that you can connect with via an in-app messaging system.
Though they offer products in multiple products, the one in clothing niche are really unique. They have three different categories –
- Men clothing – Jackets,sleepwear, shorts & pants, sweatshirts & hoodies, joggers and more
- Women clothing – sports, leggings, jumpsuits, swimwear, skirts and more
- Parenting and kids – apparel & accessories, nursery (swaddle, crib sheet, etc)
They offer fast USA shipping and currently integrates with Shopify and BigCommerce (eCommerce platforms). You’d have to buy their subscription for $19 per month.
SaleHoo is an online directory for finding dropshipping products or suppliers from around the globe. You can find trending clothing products from verified suppliers. For clothing they have 40+ suppliers that you can choose from. The platform gives you an option to search trending products, or search suppliers.
17. Jack Franklin
Jack Franklin is an online retailer and dropshipper clothing supplier that offer a wide variety of ties. Should you want to upsell your clothing store cart value, you can definitely add them to your suppliers list.
Trendsi is a fairly new option and a recent addition to my list of clothing dropshippers for those who want to start an online clothing boutique and looking for a fast US shipping supplier. You can find trending apparel, jewelry and active-wear at an incredible price.
They not only offer more room for profit, but also provide 2 to 10 days fast shipment and quick, easy returns. You can use their Shopify app for adding their product to your product catalog for free.
19. Kids Blanks
Kids Blanks is a USA based clothing dropshipper for those who want to start an online kids clothing boutique. They also offer custom manufacturing, private labeling, partial printing, screen printing and embroidery services.
Plus their domestic dropshipping time is 1 to 2 days. They even offer a refund window of 14 days after which there is a 20% restocking fee.
Which are the best clothing dropshippers?
You can easily find a lot of high-quality clothing dropshipping suppliers for starting your online boutique. There are different types of fashion dropshippers that you can integrate into your online store. You can use a print-on-demand supplier that gives you full control over the design or a wholesale clothing supplier or clothing vendor that offers bulk discounts and lower pricing.
That said, if you find a good clothing supplier but its not located in your target region, you can use a warehouse and fulfillment service. The warehousing companies will store your products (let’s say 3 to 5 units) and charge you for the space covered. Once the order arrives in your target location, they will fulfill the order for you (additional shipment charge).
If you still don’t find your boutique dropshipper, let us know in the comments below. Or get in touch via our custom store building page.