Finding the best wholesale clothing vendors is one of the most important things to ensure long-term success for your online or offline boutique.
The good thing is that there are tons of sites claiming to have trendy clothing collections. However, the bad part is, not all of them are trustworthy. To help you pick the most reliable clothing vendors with the best wholesale pricing and discounts, we have tested and compiled a list of the 10 best options.
For those wondering, these are the factors you’d need to check your vendor for –
- Types of products
- Refund policy
Now that you have a list of essential things to consider, let’s begin!
Best Wholesale Clothing Vendors
1. Amazon Business
Amazon Marketplace is a place with numerous sellers from around the globe. This includes independent brands, wholesale vendors, suppliers, retailers, and even manufacturers that direct ship.
And Amazon Business is a great way to connect with these suppliers. You can get access to verified, good-quality suppliers with wholesale pricing. Plus, you will also get a discount for signing up on Amazon Business. There is no subscription fee, and anyone from the USA can create an account and easily connect with premium small business wholesale suppliers.
- Minimum order – You don’t need an MOQ to use Amazon. However, if you want to avail yourself of the Amazon Business discount, you’d have to place a bulk wholesale order. Most of the suppliers offer a quantity discount of 5% or more.
- Shipping – Amazon itself provides worldwide shipping, but Amazon Business is currently available only for USA-based audiences. They offer 3-5-day shipping for most products.
- Refund – Amazon offers easy refunds for most products. The return policies differ based on the clothing supplier.
2. Bloom Wholesale
Bloom Wholesale is a wholesale boutique clothing vendor for those looking to sell trendy women clothing. You can find interesting boutique clothing designed by talented designers.
Whether it’s tops or dresses, all of their items have a vintage touch. This supplier is ideal for both dropshipping and the wholesale model. Price-wise, they offer a good profit margin as compared to other suppliers, especially on plus size clothing.
- Minimum order – Bloom Wholesale offers both dropshipping and wholesale supplies, and provides no minimum order quantity – you can order as low as 1 unit.
- Shipping – There is an average shipping cost of $9.95 per flat rate for orders below $800. You can expect a shipping time of 1 week.
- Refund – Bloom Wholesale offer both dropshipping and wholesale supplies, and provides no minimum order.
Printful is originally a print-on-demand drop-shipping vendor. They provide a mockup generator to design your clothing. This means you will have full control over the look of your products, and when the order arrives, they will fulfill it for you.That said, their profit margin is limited, and they only offer discounts on bulk wholesale orders (25 items for most products). You can take advantage of the 30% discount and get an awesome quality clothing collection for your business.
- Minimum order – Printful has an MOQ for getting a bulk wholesale discount.
- Shipping – They have 8 warehouses & partner facilities worldwide for fast fulfillment. Most of their deliveries take 5 to 7 days.
- Refund – Printful does offer returns for claims made within four weeks, except for sealed goods.
They use DTG printing, which is one of the highest standard printing methods.
4. Tasha Apparel
Tasha Apparel is a USA-based wholesale women’s clothing vendor that offers tons of amazing fun and fashionable clothing. They mainly create products for boutiques, retailers, and online stores.
With an in-house fashion designer, they come up with unique styles supported by a fast fulfillment network. Tasha Apparel works with high-quality manufacturers from Los Angeles, New York, and Miami.
They claim to offer the latest fashions below the usual 50% to 80% wholesale price. You can buy wholesale tops, jeans, skirts, dresses, jackets, sweaters, and more. You can easily find items that fits your clothing rack.
- Minimum order – Tasha Apparel is dropshipping-friendly, so you can order as few as one item.
- Shipping – They offer free shipping on orders worth $300 or more and deliver within 4 to 7 days. For orders smaller than this, they charge a flat rate of $9.95 for the USA. And international shipping rates will vary based on your location.
- Refund – If the clothing is defective or damaged, the item must be returned unwashed, unworn, with the original tags intact, and in the same condition as when sent to the delivery address provided. The order must be returned within five days after receiving the package.
5. CC Wholesale Clothing
CC Wholesale Clothing targets a different section of online boutiques. They offer stylish yet simple collections featuring apparel, jewelry, and accessories. This wholesale clothing vendor is great for those who want to launch an online boutique, or for those who want to dropship clothing and accessories.
- Minimum order – Since they follow the dropshipping model, you don’t necessarily need to order in bulk, but you can get a good discount for high-volume orders.
- Shipping – This wholesale clothing vendor is great for those who want to launch an online boutique. Their average shipment time is five days.
- Refund – CC Wholesale Clothing offers a 30-day return policy to dropshipping partners who have subscribed to their service. A refund is only available as store credit for those who have placed orders via their site.
6. Sugarlips Wholesale
When it comes to wholesale clothing vendors, we can’t overlook Sugarlips Wholesale. They also have a retail site for B2C targeting.
Talking about the clothing—they offer women’s clothing in cool and minimal designs. You can find creative dresses, jumpsuits, wedding apparel, and more.
- Minimum order – Sugarlips does have a minimum order quantity for all products, and it varies based on the item you choose. You will have to sign up for a wholesale account to unlock the exact price.
- Shipment – Sugarlips offer fast shipping to the USA and Canada. All orders over $500 come with free shipping.
- Refund – They don’t accept returns on merchandise that is on sale. For merchandise that is not on sale, here’s the refund policy from their official page –
“A written claim for shortage or damage must be made within one week of receipt of the style. Please inspect all items upon arrival. A written claim for dissatisfaction for any other reason must be made within 30 days of receipt of the style. Return and exchange requests for non-sale merchandise are accepted for items that HAVE NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED, and with ALL tags attached”.
7. Hailey & Co
Hailey & Co is a wholesale-only store that offers a stylish and modern clothing collection. You will have to create a wholesale account using your seller permit, storefront, and account profile sheet. Once they review your application, you will get access to high-profit wholesale clothing.
- Minimum order – MOQ is not disclosed.
- Shipping – Their shipping time is 5 to 7 days.
- Refund – If the return claim is made within five days of receiving the product, the product can be returned if it is unopened.
Gilli Clothing is an LA-based wholesale clothing vendor that has been operating for more than 12 years. They are known for classic women’s clothing, including tops, jumpsuits, bottoms, and more.
If you are hoping to find fresh clothing items for your online boutique, this is the place to go. You will need to be a licensed retailer to buy clothes from this supplier.
- Minimum order – MOQ is not disclosed.
- Shipping – They claim to deliver local orders within 3 to 5 days. International orders can take up to 10 days, depending upon location, shipping method, and quantity.
- Refund – If you don’t like a product or find damage, you can return it within 14 days of receiving the package.
Etsy is originally an American eCommerce company—a vintage marketplace for selling handcrafted products. They offer a wide variety of product categories, and there is a vast pool of suppliers in the B2B and B2C niches.
This supplier is perfect for those who want handmade products or local vendors that offer very specific items.
- Minimum order – Depends on the supplier.
- Shipping – While the average shipping time is 3 to 5 days, it really depends on the seller’s location.
- Refund – Sellers aren’t required to accept returns, exchanges, or provide a refund unless so stated in their shop policies.
10. Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel is a great place to find USA-made T-shirts from different fabrics. You will have to create a wholesale account for specific pricing.
The USA-made T-shirts are also available for custom labels. If you are looking for wholesale T-shirts for printing, you can go with this pick on our wholesale clothing vendors list.
- Minimum order – You can order as few as one unit.
- Shipping – They offer free shipping for the continental USA.
- Refund – You can ask for a refund within 45 days.
In case you need more help in taking our boutique online, checkout our in-depth guide. So that was our take on some of the best wholesale clothing vendors.
Should you be looking for a vendor with a custom clothing product, feel free to reach out to us.